1. Service Provider means the “Supercharge Skills Private Ltd” which is the legal contracting party with you and who is your Service provider for the products and/or services in relation to which this Agreement is being entered into.
2.References to “client” or “clients” or “you” in this Agreement are references to you.
3. References to “we” or “us” in this Agreement are references to the service Provider.
4. References to “investment” in this Agreement are references to the payment, either in part or full for the seminar Services and/or Products.
5. You have agreed to purchase the Products/Seminar Service offered by the Service Provider. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have read all the agreement contained in this form and by making a financial purchase you agree that this Form together with this agreement form a contract between you and the Service Provider.
6. In consideration of the products and/or services offered by the service Provider, you agree to pay the service provider:
(a) The Investment Sum in one lump sum without set off, deduction or counterclaim Unless otherwise agreed;
(b) If Service Provider has agreed that you may pay by installment You must pay each installment to us in full and without set off or deduction the installment Sum on the instalment date.
7. Should you fail to pay Supercharge Skills Pvt Ltd an Installment Sum By the Installment Payment Date for that sum then all monies owing by you to the Service Provider shall become immediately Due and owing and shall be paid to Supercharge Skills Private ltd without any set off or deduction nor counterclaim and without need for further Demand.
8. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the investment Sum shall not include any meals, travelling expense and accommodation unless specified in writing by the company. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for the reimbursement of any expenses whatsoever which may be incurred by you as a result of attending the seminar.
9. This agreement may be made void if you advise us in writing within 24 hours of enrolment into our program that you no longer wish to receive service providers services and /or products by delivering or sending (including by Electronic mail) a return cancellation notice to service provider(hereinafter referred to as cancellation Notice) the service provider shall then refund to you all Monies which you have paid to them under this agreement subtracting any applicable taxes and processing fee(35% of the total amount) Within (30) business days of receipt of such cancellation notice The service provider shall not be liable to pay or refund money for any cancellation after 24 hours of signing the order form.
10. You further acknowledge and agree that any refunds payable to you shall be paid to you by the service provider and will be made within 30 days of written notice of cancellation or termination by the service provider. You shall have no further claims against the service provider in respect of the cancellation or termination thereafter.
11. This agreement pursuant to the discretion of Supercharge Skills Private ltd, Shall to the extent possible may be made void if you advice to us in writing, within 24 hours from enrolling into our program and stating that you no longer wish to receive Service Provider’s services and/or products by deliveringor sending (including by Electronic mail) a written cancellation notice to Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as “cancellation notice”). The Service Provider shall then refund to you subject to 35% [thirty-five percent] Deduction from the amount paid by you to the Service provider as well as applicable taxes as under this agreement within thirty (30) business days on receipt of such cancellation notice. The service provider shall not be liable to pay or refund money for any cancellation after 24 hours of enrolment into the program.
12. You further acknowledge and agree that any refunds payable to you shall be paid to you by the service provider and will be made within thirty (30) days of written notice of cancellation or termination by the service provider. You shall have no further claims against the service provider in respect of the cancellation or termination thereafter.
13. You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to and shall not claim a refund other than in strict compliance with clauses 09, 10, 11 and 12. You further acknowledge that this is an essential condition of this agreement which we rely.
14. You acknowledge and agree that any request for Cancellation of the Products/seminar services after cooling off period referred to in clause 09 above shall not be applicable.
15. The registration of the program is not transferable under any circumstances whatsoever. You agree that If you do not use the program during the stipulated timeline as specified by the service provider/ attend the event that your registration lapses.
16. You confirm that you have given a valid contact details including email address during your enrolment on the signup page. The services provider will not be responsible and/or liable for any delay and/or failure to deliver product and/or services to you resulting from your failure to supply accurate/valid contact details, etc.
17. You agree that service provider reserves the right to change any event, timing, date, venue, and/or substitute the speaker for any live training at the service provider’s sole discretion and the service provider is not liable to you in this regard. The services provider will notify you in writing of the changes made and:
(a) You agree that you are not entitled to claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation/ amendment/ changes;
(b) You further agree to retain the right to reschedule subject to the availability of an alternative session.
18. We shall have all the rights, title and interest in all Intellectual property whether registered or not, used by us in performing the seminar/ webinar/ online services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property we may develop as a result of the performance of the seminar/webinar/online services.
19. In performing the seminar /webinar/online services for you, we do not Transfer the title to you in any intellectual property and title to all such intellectual property remains with us.
20. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non- transferable, non-sub licensable, recoverable, license to use the materials strictly for personal non- commercial purpose Only. Any other use or exploitation of the material is strictly Prohibited and may result in criminal or civil action
21. You may not:
(a) alter any of our intellectual property or the Materials; and/or
(b) Use any recording device or record the seminar/webinar/online sessions; And/or
(c) Use the intellectual property in any other manner whatsoever.
22. We do not warrant or guarantee any success, benefit, achievement or other result whatsoever in connection with the products and/or services. You agree and acknowledge that you are wholly responsible for your signing up for, participation in and/or the outcome of any action, omission or decisions made in relation to your signing up for or participation in the seminar services and/or purchase of the Products from the services provider and that we shall not be responsible or liable to you nor under any obligation to Indemnify you, for any costs, expenses, losses, damages liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you in connection therewith
23. Supercharge Skills Private Ltd hereby:
(a) exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, or which cause any part of this agreement to be void (`Non- Excludable condition`); limit our cumulative liability to you under all circumstances whatsoever whether for a breach of a Non-Excludable Condition or a claim
(b) whether arising in contract, tort or statute for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by you in relation to providing products and/or services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
(c) exclude all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, loss of revenue or loss of profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the revision of the opportunity for you to purchase the service provider`s products and/or services or your exercise of rights under this agreement which shall be at our discretion and/or;
(d) shall not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever to you for any loss of profits, loss of Revenue or income, loss of business, loss of reputation, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated saving, loss of opportunity, loss of use, whether or not the type of loss foreseen or reasonable foreseeable; or any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges, or expenses suffered by you under or in relation to this Agreement.
24. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Supercharge Skills Private Limited against all third-party claims which may be asserted against or suffered by Supercharge Skills Private Limited and which related to or arise out of or in connection with the event. The indemnity provided in this clause shall apply to all defects with respect to the program.
25. If the provision of products and/or services as contemplated by this agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an Act of God, inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or if by reason of riots, strikes or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of the service provider, the service provider may at its option postpone the delivery of the said products and/or services from the original schedule or cancel the same and you are not entitled to claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, Losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such postponement or cancellation.
26. You hereby warrant that you have provided accurate, current and complete information as may be required in the course of purchasing the products/seminar services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “client`s details”).
27. You further agree to update the client`s details as required to keep it accurate, current and complete.
28. You further agree Supercharge Skills Private Ltd may store and use the client’s Details provided by you (including payment card Information) for usein maintaining your account.
29. You agree that all notices or other communications may be made to the address specified in the order Form.
30. Any notice or request deemed necessary to be served by either party hereto to the other under the provisions of agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be sufficiently served:
(a) if it is given by either party by prepaid registered post addressed to the other party to be served at his/her/ their address hereinbefore mentioned;
(b) if it is given by either party and dispatched by hand to the party to be served;
(c) if it is given by emails by either party, when the sender`s email system confirming successful transmission of such notice.
31. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it, or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
32. Any provision in this agreement which is invalid or Unenforceable in any jurisdiction, and is otherwise capable of being severed without affecting the validity or enforceability of this agreement, is to be read down or severed for the purposes of that jurisdiction, and without affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision or of agreement in any other jurisdiction.
33. Should any provision in whole or in part of this agreement be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts thereof will not be affected.
34. Entire agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the provider and you concerning this transaction and replaces all previous communications, arrangements, representations, understandings, and Agreements, whether verbal or written between the parties to this agreement or their representatives. No representations or statements of any kind made by either party that are not expressly stated in this Agreement shall be binding on such parties.
35. This agreement shall be binding on and shall continue for The benefit of the parties and their respective successors and Permitted assigns.
36. You hereby confirm that you consent for Supercharge Skills Private ltd to contact you by phone, email, SMS, or other means in regards to This purchase and future opportunities even if your telephone Number is on the National Do Not Call Registry. You hereby confirm that you consent to your email address being used for the mailing list of Supercharge Skills Private ltd and/or service provider for purposes of notification of products and/or services being offered by Supercharge Skills Private ltd and/or the service provider and/or its affiliates. You email address is kept confidential, and will not be published, sold or disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. You can remove yourself at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each email we send.
37. All dispute or difference under this Agreement shall be referred to Arbitration, governed by the Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration shall be conducted in English language, by a sole Arbitrator, to be appointed by Supercharge Skills Private Limited and the location of Arbitration shall be Bangalore
38. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and you expressly submit to the courts of Bangalore which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
39. You agree to accept full responsibility for your purchase, participation and/or the outcome of any decisions made after attending any of the seminar services or product purchases. Supercharge Skills Private Limited or any of and its affiliated entities, associates, and any of its representatives accept responsibility nor liability for any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of these decisions.
40. You agree that any purchase decisions are not influenced by any prior relationship or dealings with Supercharge Skills Private Limited or any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives. Should you enter into any further contractual relationship with the any third parties at/or subsequent to the seminar/webinar/course; you do so at your own risk, and acknowledge that Supercharge Skills Private Limited has neither responsibility for, nor liable with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between yourself and any third parties.
We reserve the right to alter Agreement without prior notice
For more information, please contact Service Provider: Supercharge Skills Private Limited firstname.lastname@example.org